Last updated: January 11, 2023
Every Wednesday at 4.15 pm in the queer department room (first room left when entering the AStA building, you can recognise it through the rainbow flag on the window). Participation online also possible, write us an email! Please wear an FFP2 mask.
Please note: The plenum is not held during the semester break. Send us an email if you need us.
The next Queer Beer is on 05.07.23! There will be further information in the weeks before the Queer Beer.
Queer Movie Night
The next Queer Movie Night is on 19.07.23! There will be further information in the weeks before the Queer Movie Night.
Queer-Café – Safer space for free gender expression
The Queer Café is open!
In the Flauschraum (ground floor of TK2, AStA building). Sofas, tea, sockets, heating, the toilet is unisex and wheelchair accessible.
Come by to study, read a book, chill or just take a break from the hetero/cisnormative everyday university life!
Soli pot for dgti supplementary cards
You want to get a dgti supplement card, but you don’t have the financial means or you need other support? We can help you! Just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Information about the dgti supplementary pass (unfortunately in german):
- Email: email@example.com (PGP: F0440384)
- Twitter: @QueerRefTUB
- Facebook: facebook.com/taintedunicorns
- Telegram Info-Channel: t.me/tubqueer
- Instagram: queer_ref_tub
- Trans* advising by RefRat HU: http://www.refrat.de/beratung.trans.html
- Petition to sign #TINklusive Uni: https://www.change.org/p/tinklusiveuni-jetzt-f%C3%BCr-trans-inter-und-nicht-bin%C3%A4re-studierende-steffenkrach
- “Gender diversity” TU Berlin: https://www.tu.berlin/en/gleichstellung/consulting/gender-diversity
(If you have questions about name and/or gender marker change (for example through ISIS), you can contact Anna Schreiner.)
- “A list of queer and trans-friendly doctors and therapists”: https://queermed-deutschland.de/