Last updated: 28. of April 2022
We will have a weekly plenum at the AStA again! Every Wednesday at 4.30 PM. Participation online also possible, write us an email! Please test yourselves and wear a FFP2 mask!
**The plenum on May 11 is cancelled.
Every Wednesday at 4.30 PM
Please note: The plenum is not held during the semester break. Send us an email if you need us.
QueerCafe – Safer space for free gender expression Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:00 to 14:00 in TK2 (Flauschraum, ground floor of the AStA building) Couches, tea, electrical outlets, heating, unisex toilet and wheelchair accessible Take a break from everyday university life.
Queers at our university get together for snacks and drinks every second Wednesday of the month in EB104 (room EB226).
About the department “That’s so gay!” + contemptuous look; “So are you a boy or girl?” “That’s for women/men!” To all this we say: Phooey!
We at the TU Berlin Queer Department want to create a place of contact and networking for people who do not see themselves represented in this hetero(sexual) norm, for those who do not identify with the gender binary (exclusively as a man or woman) or experience a “natural” pull towards one these two categories. A/bi/homo/ or pansexual, genderqueer, inter, poly, or trans….Our focus is on mutual support and empowerment from a queer feminist perspective in our everyday battles and beautiful moments. And to make our life realities visible at the University and beyond! To this end, we hold regular meetings and events – come by and join in! We look forwarding to seeing you 🙂
***If you would like to come to an event and require childcare or other support, please let us know. We will do our best to organize a solution.***
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP: F0440384)
- Twitter: @QueerRefTUB
- Facebook: facebook.com/taintedunicorns
- Trans* advising by RefRat HU: http://www.refrat.de/beratung.trans.html
- Petition to sign #TINklusive Uni: https://www.change.org/p/tinklusiveuni-jetzt-f%C3%BCr-trans-inter-und-nicht-bin%C3%A4re-studierende-steffenkrach
- “Gender diversity” TU Berlin: https://www.tu-berlin.de/menue/ueber_die_tu_berlin/gleichstellung_diversitaet/diversitaet_chancengleichheit/diversitaetsstrategie/geschlechtliche_vielfalt/parameter/en/
(If you have questions about name and/or gender marker change (for example through ISIS), you can contact Anna Schreiner.)
- “A list of queer and trans-friendly doctors and therapists”: https://queermed-deutschland.de/