|Mo. / Mon.||Di. / Tue.||Mi. / Wed.||Do. / Thu.||Fr. / Fri.|
Due to university’s emergency mode and the pandemic situation, the abib remains closed. 🙁 Under the condition that 2G+ is fullfilled and an FFP2-mask is worn inside the AStA-building, personal appointments can still be arranged with us. So if you need some of our literature, access to the archive, an advice on certain literature or if you want to suggest books for the library, write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will try to answer your request as soon as possible.
The abib (AStA library or alternative library) offers you a wide range of literature that can’t be found in other libraries or got lost in the mainstream literature. The abib is looking for a way to counteract the disappearance of critical science at the TU. So get your books out and form reading circles.
Our offer includes
- theory and history of social movements
- social criticism
- ideology criticism
- cultural criticism
- critique of science and technology
- philosophy and psychology
- political theory and practice
- current political analysis
- a large (queer) feminist department
- works concerning anti-fascism
- critique of the soviet union
- political movies
- the archive of the organized students of the TU
- an archive of left newspapers
- a selection of children’s books and fiction
- english left-wing literature
If you are interested in borrowing books, please stop by during our opening hours! If you have a special book request, please write us an email to email@example.com .