The advising on Fridays (in presence and without appointment) will not take place from February 25 until April 21!
The legal consultation (on all fields of law except for “right of residence” and BAföG) takes place on Tuesdays from 2 to 4 pm as usual in the AStA building.
We currently advise two days a week every Tuesday and Friday from 10 am to 4 pm. Tuesday will be online with an appointment and Friday in person at the AStA (building TK 2 on the TUB campus) without appointment. Information about the consulting days and the tool for booking appointments can you find below!
We do NOT do regular counseling by email! Please come to our consulting hours on Tuesday or Friday. Please only send emails if you have a brief question and/or you have a super urgent deadline. Otherwise, we will refer you to our counseling days.
Legal advise (on all fields of law except for “right of residence” and BAföG):
Tuesday 14:00 – 16:00 (without an appointment in presence in the AStA, building TK 2, second floor)
(If you have questions about BAföG or financing your studies in general, please come to our BAföG and Social Counseling.)
Tuesdays with appointment and by videocall
We will advise in video consultation, you have to book an appointment online. There are 9 appointments between 10 am and 4 pm.
Please sign in for the tool for just one (!) appointment: https://termine.astatu.berlin/2
– Use a nickname (not your real name) and your email address.
– If it’s not possible to come to your booked appointment, please cancel the appointment yourself (link in the confirmation email)or write us an email so that we can give the appointment to someone else!
– A working microphone and camera are important. Please join with your notebook or pc!
– You will then receive the link for the advising by email! Please only come at the booked time.
Advising on Fridays in-person and without appointment
We offer consultations on Fridays at the AStA without an appointment and in person from 10 am to 4 pm. There is a lunch break between 12 pm and 1 pm. Please arrive no later than 3.30 pm, as we close promptly at 4 pm.
– Here is a link to directions for finding the AStA building. Our consultation takes place on the 1st floor.
– Please bring a mask.
Data protection notice: Information according to Art. 13 DSGVO