Just send us an email.
TU internal mail: Sekr. TK 2, C/O AStA
Representatives: Patty, Lukas, Jonathan, [əˈnɒnɪməs]
The Criticism of Science and Technology Department questions the social determination of technology, focusing on the concrete consequences of this determination, as well as the search for alternatives away from platform capitalism towards decentralized and commons-oriented alternatives. It places particular emphasis on trans, inter, and multidisciplinarity in all of its events, publications, campaigns, and collaborations. These address a variety of topics, including:
- The economy of the University and its recent and ongoing neoliberal transformation
- Surveillance and encryption
- Data protection, data security, and data economy
- Open Source, Open Access, and Open Data
- Digital policy/Internet politics
- Digitization and sustainability, IOT, Industry 4.0, Smart Technology
Do you have problems…
- Encrypting your emails?
- Using Tor?
- With secure communication on your smartphone?
- Encrypting data?
- Setting up free radio?
- With anything else in this general area?
Send us an email. We are happy to help.