We are looking for a new collective member for the server and computer support of the AStA of the TU Berlin for May 15, 2023.
What is to be done?
Together with another person, you will take care of the computer infrastructure of the General Student Committee of the TU Berlin. The tasks include the administration of the mail, terminal, print, backup and web servers as well as the terminals, print copiers and the network infrastructure. You will also help develop our in-house software.
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience in the administration (hardware and software) of Linux systems with above mentioned services.
- Experience with web programming using Python (Django) or Ruby (Rails) programming languages. Experience with Unix scripts, e.g. Bash.
- Independent participation in communication with other AStA departments as well as the central university IT administration.
- Ability to work in a team, social competence, reliability, open and friendly character
We are looking for politically engaged people and would be happy if you also contribute to the AStA beyond the job, participate in plenaries and support the work of the political units.
The job offers:
- A working time of 40 / 41 hours per month
- Hourly wage of 13,01 Euro (based on TV Stud III + TU Berlin supplement)
- A contract period of 2 years with a desired option for extension
- A self-organized environment with different people who all share the AStA project.
- We especially want to encourage people to apply who are:
- are female, inter* and/or trans*, agender or nonbinary;
- are lesbian, gay or bisexual and/or queer;
- need to earn their own living;
- care for dependents, especially single parents;
- Without a German passport; (post)migrant;
- BIPoC and jews are and/or people who experience racist and/or anti-Semitic discrimination;
- Are affected by classism and/or are first-generation students;
- Have chronic illnesses, disabilities, or severe disabilities; and/or people who experience ableist discrimination.
Please send your meaningful application with CV, phone number and WITHOUT photo by post to:
AStA TU Berlin, Sek. TK 2, Finanzreferat, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin. Or by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline is March 22, 2023 at 8pm. The recruitment interviews are expected to take place from March 27 – 31, 2023.